 Space / 14892
  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

That looks really tough, Gil! Well done. I like the mixture of original IP pieces with newer stuff like the wheels. Moreover, this vehicle truly confirms my suspicion that those Ice Planet dudes were never really peaceful explorers at all! I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Aye..those chainsaws never saw a chip of ice! Many thanks for the comments...I was hoping to add some muscle to the IP forces. Snowtroopers? The IP Defense Guard eats them over 'Frosted' flakes for breakfast.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)