 Space / 14879
  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

(...) Very cool. I noticed you covered most of the studs. It gives it a real smooth feel. I had a look at your brickshelf account. Nice. Your stuff is very representative of the cool things you can do with new pieces. Keep it up. Have you ever (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: IP 2002 Contest Entry - Bison Glacial Defense Vehicle

Many thanks Felix! I figured as that the tiling of the studs would give it that armoured feel that all little tanks aspire to. I have been slowing developing plans for a larger project and have accumulated what I believe should be enough to make a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)