 Space / 14841
  Re: Just coincidence?

(...) Mark, very cool. I love the bananas on the front, that's nifty. And the underside cannon is well constructed too. Great use of SNOT overall. Something about the engines doesn't agree with me tho...maybe it's the trans. colors or the radar (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Just coincidence?

(...) Thanks, I was thinking of course of the A-10 warthog after I got the engines attached to the feuselage (sp??) And since the Warthog isn't exactly a pretty plane, I thought this ship needed to be a tad, ugly. Big funky engines seem to do that (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)