 Space / 14837
    Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft —Mark Neumann
   Turned out great I think. My only input is maybe rounded wing plates on the saucer? Then maybe it'd bee too squarish, hmmm maybe I gotta try it. Mark (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft —Jamie Neufeld
   Hmmm....Rounded plates would be interessting but i too think it would be somewhat squarish. Give it a try and see what it's like. Thanks for the comments. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        hopped up Mini, was Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft —Mark Neumann
   (...) (URL) turned out alright I think. But instead of 3x corner plates I used 4x plates. They have a better curve to them and the 3x's looked more like a rouned off box. All and all a fine design, thanks Jamie! I apologize for all who are offended (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: hopped up Mini, was Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft —Andrew Martin
   (...) Well done. I think the curved pieces look good, and the colors are pretty spiffy. I need to get one of these domes. -Andrew (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)