 Space / 14822
Re: Space Marines - the future of galactic law enforcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 07:11:42 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I've had these guys around for quite some time.  May I present the Space
Marines.

We have three marines with key weapons - automatic handguns, chaingun,
baton, and laser cannon (the one pointed at you :-)

There are construction pics for the chaingun and baton, if you want to
mutilate some elements.  These batons should serve well for police forces • in
any town.

-Chris

I would have never thought of ripping a poor minifig's hands off at the
wrist to use as an ammo clip, but that was a nice piece of work.  I don't
know if I could bring myself to taking wirecutters to my pieces though.  But
the results are pretty cool!

        -- Tom