 Space / 14807
    Newish MOC - border patrol ship - now with better pictures —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hey spaceheads! I have entered the digital age and got myself a reasonable digital camera. Witness the results in my first gallery since a long, long time (last digital camera was owned by my employer of that time): (URL) have posted a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)