 Space / 14807
14806  |  14808
Subject:
Newish MOC - border patrol ship - now with better pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:40:00 GMT

Hey spaceheads!

I have entered the digital age and got myself a reasonable digital camera.
Witness the results in my first gallery since a long, long time (last
digital camera was owned by my employer of that time):
http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/borpat.html

I have posted a couple of teasers of this sub-capital ship before, taken
with a webcam, now I present a more detailed look at this ship:
Three levels, one shuttlecraft docked inside, six human and two ai
crewmemebers, four laser-turrets, two torpedobays... And yes Mark, quarter
domes rule!

PLMKWYT about the ship, the pictures (any advice welcome on how to improve
them) and the lay-out (I haven't built a gallery since... oh, before you
were born)

Space, Alexander