 Space / 14805
Re: Underwater Exploration vessel: Gourami
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

A beautiful ship.  Orange is always good in my book but this looks really
(really) good.
The tail end is superbly constructed.  Nice use of the mask of course.
The little bot reminds me of Paul Hartzog's Hovercam.

High compliments indeed, Jon; thanks.  Orange did seem to pay off; I've
never done an orange and grey creation.  IMO the tail is what sets it off.

The bot does sort of seem like an underwater hovercam, doesn't it?

Thanks again,

-Chris