 Space / 14803
    Re: Underwater Exploration vessel: Gourami —Jon Palmer
   "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:Gxo1MJ.9pB@lugnet.com... (...) (really) good. The tail end is superbly constructed. Nice use of the mask of course. The little bot reminds me of Paul Hartzog's Hovercam. -Jon (Read 'Gourami' (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Underwater Exploration vessel: Gourami —Chris Maddison
   (...) High compliments indeed, Jon; thanks. Orange did seem to pay off; I've never done an orange and grey creation. IMO the tail is what sets it off. The bot does sort of seem like an underwater hovercam, doesn't it? Thanks again, -Chris (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)