 Space / 14767
  Re: New MOC: Blood Moon

(...) Cool. Size is still impressive by my standards. Colors are menacing. The use of smaller "blocks" of color in the ship actually make it appear more interesting and larger than it would be if it were in large "blocks" of color. Some of the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Blood Moon

(...) That was my design intent. I wanted it to appear like a camoflage color scheme, albeit in non-camoflage colors. (...) There is a removable shuttle that is housed in the shuttle bay, yes. These three pictures show the progression of the bay (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)