 Space / 14767
Re: New MOC: Blood Moon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
How about a new capital ship?  Okay, so it's barely a cap ship at 112 studs
long, but it's still a nice big piece of work.  The Blood Moon can be found
on the space page.

Cool.  Size is still impressive by my standards.  Colors are menacing.  The
use of smaller "blocks" of color in the ship actually make it appear more
interesting and larger than it would be if it were in large "blocks" of color.

Some of the pictures appear to be of a small scout type ship.  Is this
separable from the main ship in some way, or does the main ship have a cargo
bay I have yet to see in the pictures?  The area that looks like it may be a
cargo bay is filled with hoses and the like, so it seems more like an engine
room of sorts.

Jeff