 Space / 14752
  Drakken Gunship

Hello again, everyone. This is only my second time posting to .space. Normally I'm re-creating SW ships, but lately I'm leaning towards different stuff. I wanted to jump on the 1/4 saucer bandwagon for a long time so I finally made it a rainy day (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

(...) Very cool - and those are some excellent photographs. I particularly like this one: (URL) can see the reflection of a distant sun in Ogel's helmet as he prepares for launch. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

Your SW ships are excellent, but this is a creature all unto itself....very nice work! The tail assembly and rear access hatch are superb....look forward to seeing more! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

(...) Thanks, Jeff. The glinting reflection effect was totally planned (yeah, right!). The two cockpit shots are a bit repetitive, but I had to put that one in! -Matt . (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

(...) Thanks, Gil! Love the Shuto Fighter, I envy you guys with the knack for really creative small craft designs. The detail on the Shuto is rich...really great use of small slopes 'n stuff. Where/how were you inspired? -Matt . (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

(...) Many thanks, tho I'm still a little fish in this game! Much of my inspiration comes from combining an existing design with another object. In the case of the Shuto, it was one of the pursuit ships in the upcoming movie Minority Report, a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

(...) that's a mean lookin ship. I like the segmented tail. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

Hey, very cool. Great cockpit and use of the quarter panels. Love the "tail". -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drakken Gunship

(...) Thanks, Admiral. The Neverwhere got me started on the whole saucer thing...now, what would it take for you to post building instructions for the Quick Bunny Hopcraft ship?! Totally cool...right down to the whiskers and paws! Awesome idea. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)