 Space / 14759
Re: Drakken Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:13:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Your SW ships are excellent, but this is a creature all unto itself....very
nice work!

The tail assembly and rear access hatch are superb....look forward to seeing
more!

Cheers,
-G

Thanks, Gil!  Love the Shuto Fighter, I envy you guys with the knack for
really creative small craft designs.  The detail on the Shuto is
rich...really great use of small slopes 'n stuff.  Where/how were you inspired?

-Matt

.