 Space / 14699
    Re: New ships! —Jon Palmer
   Excellent job on both of these ships. The Wretched Exess is a very well thought out, solidly built ship. Very Jassim-esque in my opinion. Love the hatch with the bohrok claw thing on it. And obviously the ramp rocks. Nicely laid out interior as (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New ships! —Mark Neumann
   (...) Solid, reliable, durable, and overdone. Core words for Snow Leopard Clan engineers. (...) I thought the Bionicle stuff has some merit, the Borok things have great potential I feel. That greent thing makes a fantastic logo/emblem. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)