 Space / 14680
  Re: New ships!

Two very nice ships. Good to see your creativity has gone into building larger ships, but keep up the work with innovative fighters, too! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships!

(...) heheheh, don't worry. Stay tuned. experimental fighter in the works. I just had to try a big ship though, you know? Sometimes I just can't help myself.... (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)