 Space / 14679
    Re: New ships! —Duane Hess
   (...) I really like the door construction! I will have to see if I can incorporate that design somewhere. I always hate how much space sliding doors take up, but you have made some of that space usable. It is also extremely realistic with all of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New ships! —Mark Neumann
   One thing about that door, you're going to need a decent sized hall way for it to fit into. it's about five studs thick when opened. Turned out pretty good all and all I think. Thanks. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)