 Space / 14669
    Re: Ships have hulls, right? —Jonathan Mizner
   One question, that I bet everyone is dying to ask: how do the hulls of the Armadillo split apart? Awesome MOCs....the SNOT technique on both ships is incredible, just incredible. Can you give us some more interior shots of the Armadon? And what (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ships have hulls, right? —Gil Shaw
   Yes! Please do! An amazing contraption that must be explained so the idea can be shamelessly 'borrowed' by myself and others! Great job on the them both...incredibly innovative features. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ships have hulls, right? —Kenn Oldham
   (...) It's actually simpler than I intended originally. There are two racks about a central pinion, with their motion guided by the new sliding pieces (like in the Star Wars droid carrier). A couple extra gears make it possible to open and close the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)