 Space / 14663
Re: New MOC the Cross Bow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 01:40:42 GMT

The swing out wings look pretty slick.  I like the design.

This is not one of our ship designs and the manufacturers listed claim to know
nothing of it's existence, or who it may be for. It can only mean the Malakar
Fleet is building up it's war machine.

Intel needs your input.

Input?  Looks like the Malakarians are L.A. Laker fans.  Hmm, there's some
shared syllables there...

- Kenn