 Space / 14656
14655  |  14657
Subject:
New MOC the Cross Bow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 04:47:15 GMT

The following was recovered from a disk that was found on a commercial ship in
the luggage of an unknown person.
This data is classified and for your eyes only. Under no circumstances should
this be released to the public.

The files are located here:

This is not one of our ship designs and the manufacturers listed claim to know
nothing of it's existence, or who it may be for. It can only mean the Malakar
Fleet is building up it's war machine.

Intel needs your input.

Greg Howell
Imperial Fleet codex number 3KW20T1