 Space / 14646
  Space Marines - the future of galactic law enforcement

Hi all, I've had these guys around for quite some time. May I present the Space Marines. (URL) have three marines with key weapons - automatic handguns, chaingun, baton, and laser cannon (the one pointed at you :-) There are construction pics for (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.town)

  Re: Space Marines - the future of galactic law enforcement

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GxAy4w.2tJ@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) I would have never thought of ripping a poor minifig's hands off at the wrist to use as an ammo clip, but that was a nice piece of work. I don't know (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Marines - the future of galactic law enforcement

(...) Hey, thanks Tom. I had this hand-clip design for a long time, just never used it. It has popped up in several places, tho. I remember the good Reverend Smith used it for some soldiers. Customizing isn't something I do frequently, but when the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)