 Space / 14588
    Re: Space Stickers —Mark Mueller
   Steve, What kind of printer stock do you suggest? Mark M. (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Stickers —Steven McDonough
   (...) I actually don't print off many torsos. I tend to build ships and castles but don't often populate them. I wrote the sticker printer because I thought it might be useful to some people. I have asked many people what stock they use and (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)