 Space / 14542
Re: Explorer Corps Light Warp Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 16:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:

Starforce has released pictures of the new Explorer Corps light warp
shuttle. They can be found here:

Looks cool from what I can see, but you don't have a high angle or a side
shot.  That makes the overall shape somewhat hard to gather.  And I'm not
big on the multiple Exploriens logos right next to each other.  But the
Exploriens color scheme sure works well and suits the ship.  It's nice to
see those odd latticed wing parts being used too- I've tried to use them
myself...

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com