 Space / 14540
    Explorer Corps Light Warp Shuttle —Curt Tigges
    Starforce has released pictures of the new Explorer Corps light warp shuttle. They can be found here: (URL) apologize for the blurriness in some of the pics...My camera was having a bad day.;-) Oh, and for those of you who are wondering "why (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Explorer Corps Light Warp Shuttle —Duane Hess
     (...) Definately a slick little number. Looks fast. -Duane (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Explorer Corps Light Warp Shuttle —Tony Hafner
   (...) shot. That makes the overall shape somewhat hard to gather. And I'm not big on the multiple Exploriens logos right next to each other. But the Exploriens color scheme sure works well and suits the ship. It's nice to see those odd latticed wing (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.space)