 Space / 1453
1452  |  1454
Subject:
The Violent Femme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 00:10:48 GMT

I just uploaded pictures of the only decent mech I've ever built:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/viofem.html
I know it's nothing next to some of the other mechs out there, but I'm happy
with it. Please tell me whatcha think!
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html