 Space / 14459
Re: Shocktrooper - version 3.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
Dang that is so cool, I have always liked that design. BTW I gotta get you
linked up from my Web-Site.

I'm gonna do that. I have always like your site as well.

Cool.

Later

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com

Thanks Eric. BTW, I just added your URL to my site today.

Later,
Todd