 Space / 14457
    Classic Space, With a Twist —Dan Mattia
   Yo, what's up in here? Dan here again. Anyway, my friend and I were thinking the following: TLG should reissue the Classic Space line, with a twist. Instead of the regular 'space men,' they should be armed up with lasers and crap. They should have (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space, With a Twist —Michael Dallaston
   (...) (apart from the odd ship-mounted laser and, of course, the ubiquitous JFLS-R [1] rockets). Whatever happened to the idea of happy, identical spacemen working together towards a better future. No rulers, elites, classes, etc etc... Marx's Dream (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space, With a Twist —Tom Sciortino
    "Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:Gwqx14.9nt@lugnet.com... (...) JFLS-R (...) What about those missiles? FX Star Patroller had two on the tail, for instance (or, if it's my FX, it also has two on the front wings). (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Classic Space Conspiracy Theory (was: Re: Classic Space, With a Twist) —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Hey, didn't it begin with just red and white spacemen? With all their huge rockets? Just because they're in the same set, doesn't mean they're on the same side. This is all beginning to make sense, all these parallels with the real world! The (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space)