 Space / 14367
    F-13 Copperhead —Brad Mittelstedt
   This is a MOC that I have had sitting on my desk for a week. Just got time today to get it all setup, pictures taken, and updated on my web site. This is the F-13 Copperhead Space/Aeronautical fighter. (URL) was aiming to build something that had (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: F-13 Copperhead —Jordan Greer
     (...) job, Brad. I especially like the integration of the tail and the engines. (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: F-13 Copperhead —Travis Dickinson
     Well Brad, I think you achieved your goal. It may not be elegant, but it looks like it means business. Nice color scheme and good job on the detailing. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: F-13 Copperhead —Jason Spears
     (...) You achieved this goal. Very neat look. This ship looks mean and fast. In particular, I like the engines, the way they are seperated with the hoses connecting the front and the back. (...) Very nice, when I first saw it, I wondered which set (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: F-13 Copperhead —Tony Knaak
   Nice work brad, this reminds me of those bomber ships used by the zeon in the first gundam show. you rarely see the cockpit in the back like that, but it's cool. out tk (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space)