 Space / 14369
Re: F-13 Copperhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 05:11:24 GMT

In article <GwG3E3.B71@lugnet.com>, "Brad Mittelstedt" <viffer@cox.net>
wrote:

This is a MOC that I have had sitting on my desk for a week.  Just got time
today to get it all setup, pictures taken, and updated on my web site.

This is the F-13 Copperhead Space/Aeronautical fighter.

http://members.cox.net/viffer/dyn/product.html?product=f_13

I was aiming to build something that had that rugged ugly industrial look to
it.  I am very fond of the dark gray, brown, and black color scheme.

Some of you might like the custom logo on the sides.  Just an added touch.

Tell me what ya think ...

Brad M.
Viffer Militech Inc.
http://members.cox.net/viffer

   I love it! You have gotten that "industrial" look down path. Good
job, Brad.  I especially like the integration of the tail and the
engines.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/