 Space / 14342
    Re: has anyone ever made a lego model of NCC-1701D —John D. Forinash
   (...) The subject came up a zillion or so years ago on rec.toys.lego. Someone claimed to had built one. Minifig scale being something of a contradiction of terms, I suspect you could fudge those numbers a bit, but you're still talking colossal. It (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: has anyone ever made a lego model of NCC-1701D —Joe Meno
   (...) I have been playing with the thought of making a bridge for a while myself, and I see lots of 'interesting challenges' to be addressed besides the wishbone railing. The sloping of the rear of the bridge to the front is a big problem too. Other (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: has anyone ever made a lego model of NCC-1701D —John D. Forinash
   (...) This actually isn't all that tough: cheat. I used 22.5 degree roof tiles to build the sloped section. No studs there, but at least everything lines up. (...) The transporter room is also nice in that it's not all tan. :) Engineering would be (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space)