 Space / 14341
Re: has anyone ever made a lego model of NCC-1701D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 19:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
aka Enterprise-D, found in Star Trek TNG & Star Trek Generations
I am curious about this one since its the largest of all the enterprise
ships (I think...)

If you're talking about a scale model, i don't think that would be possible
(if it is, it would take an ENOURMOUS amount of work and LEGOs) because it
would be 60 32x32 baseplates long, or 50 feet IRL. Which, if stood on end,
would be five stories tall.

If you're talking about nanofig or microfig, i think there may be a few CAD
models on Brickshelf.

HTH,
Curt