 Space / 14319
14318  |  14320
Subject:
Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 01:57:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I know I said I wouldn't do an entry in this contest (since I don't own any
Ice Planet sets) but what the hell, I got inspired.  Presenting the Glacial
Spike, a category 2 ground vehicle (with 99 pieces, just barely under the
limit *hehe*)  It is, of course, yet another turbocycle (do I build anything
else?) and can be found here:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_glacialspike.html

And on another note, I'd like to thank everyone who's visited Brickfrenzy,
as I recently passed 250,000 pageviews since the site went live August 20th,
2000.  Thanks!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com