 Space / 14302
    Re: Pictures of Ice Planet logo needed —David Goeb
   (...) (URL) you don't see what you need mail me or post what you want. Best DaveG Anyone may use the backs and logo. Posted some Desktops too. (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pictures of Ice Planet logo needed —Curt Tigges
   (...) Thank you, David. I found everything I needed in the folder. The website will be as soon as I get a confirmation for the Ice Planet Ozbricks account. Curt (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space)