 Space / 14302
Re: Pictures of Ice Planet logo needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 02:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hi, ya'll,
I have for the most part finished the Ice Planet 2002 Contest Webpage, but I
need a few graphics to finish it off. If anyone has any .gif, .jpg, or .bmp
IP logos or symbols and such, I'd like to use it for the contest page. If
you have anything for me, you can post it here or email me at
CommanderCurt@msn.com

Thanks,
Curt

If you don't see what you need mail me or post what you want.

Best
DaveG

Anyone may use the backs and logo. Posted some Desktops too.