 Space / 1428
  Re: Space Mini-figs

Brian schreef: The stickers may have been somebody's way of converting other figures into space. Have you tried peeling one? I don't think that any of the idea books ever contained stickers for space. I know they contianed town stickers, but then (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Mini-figs

Hi, these space mini figs with stickers are in white and red. They are exactly the same design as the embosed mini-figs. The stickers are genuine Lego ones...I know this because I have one sticker sheet with one unused white(ish) sticker still on it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)