 Space / 1431
Re: Space Mini-figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:13:39 GMT

Hi, these space mini figs with stickers are in white and red. They are exactly
the same design as the embosed mini-figs. The stickers are genuine Lego
ones...I know this because I have one sticker sheet with one unused white(ish)
sticker still on it and some used sheets with no stickers on them.!!! Each
sticker sheet had two stickers on it. For those of you that are interested the
sticker sheet numbers are 199014(red) 199013(white).
They will become available when I can decide which set to put them with!

Cliff.

Brian schreef:
The stickers may have been somebody's way of converting other figures into
space. Have you tried peeling one?

I don't think that any of the idea books ever contained stickers for space.
I know they contianed town stickers, but then again, I'm two idea books shy,
so I could be wrong.