 Space / 14275
  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Wow- that is *really* cool. One thing confuses me: in the rear angle shot, it looks like the figs are sitting in white chairs. But if those are chairs, then they appear to be missing in the unloaded shot. Or is there something odd attached to (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Thanks! (...) Oh, that's something that was glued on their backs. The only way I could score so many red Futuron dudes was this Ebay auction that featured space minifigs that were glued together (for some sort of display). The helmet, visor, (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)