 Space / 14264
    Re: New Starship LL-X1 —Gil Shaw
   Chris, White is never used enough in larger ships.....seeing this amazing piece of work just confirms it. I've always been wowed by your creations' melding of Classic designs with new elements and functionality. There are so many subleties of design (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Starship LL-X1 —Chris Giddens
   (...) Thanks, just trying to be an equal opportunity builder. (I wonder how offensive that was)... space. ;-) Thanks for the encouragement! White just seemed right for this MOC (never mind the fact that the curved wall pieces are white... :-). (...) (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)