 Space / 14096
    Re: New member/classic space fan! —Dave Lovelace
   (...) Hi and welcome. I've been collecting space sets since 1980. Lugnet will be your home now as it has been mine for three years now! Actually I don't post very often any more (except maybe today). At any rate, every burning question eventually (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New member/classic space fan! —Jean-Baptiste Peaquin
   (...) Hi Dave,nice to meet you again!(remember the blue minifig with stickered insignia.) My memory is not mixed up: the levers of my jetpack are completly black (not light grey base like 6702 set). I still have the box of my 6891 set and this (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)