 Space / 14096
  Re: New member/classic space fan!

(...) Hi and welcome. I've been collecting space sets since 1980. Lugnet will be your home now as it has been mine for three years now! Actually I don't post very often any more (except maybe today). At any rate, every burning question eventually (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New member/classic space fan!

(...) Hi Dave,nice to meet you again!(remember the blue minifig with stickered insignia.) My memory is not mixed up: the levers of my jetpack are completly black (not light grey base like 6702 set). I still have the box of my 6891 set and this (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)