 Space / 14046
Re: Space, but not Lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:43:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

While we're on the topic of space-related stuff that's not Lego...

Some of you might know about these two "simulator" programs, for those who
don't, I highly recommend you check them out:

**SNIP of some very cool links (thanks!!)**

This puts me in mind of a program I found a few years ago called "GURPS
Planet Generator" or something like that.  In it, the user could select
certain criteria of planetary conditions and tech levels and whatnot, and
the program would spit out a likely system.  Lots of fun to play with, as I
recall.  Does anyone know what this program was, or where I might find it?

     Dave!

FUT OT-Geek