 Space / 13976
    Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter —Jonathan Mizner
   Whoooaaaaaaa.....far out. I've never seen anything like it! Interesting color scheme, unlike any I've ever seen before. Nice microfig work, too bad Lego doesn't make other pieces in tan and light blue. Incredibly unique ship!! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter —Mladen Pejic
   Heh, thanks Jonathan. I was inspired by some anime spacecraft (such as the ship from Gundam 0079). I've also been meaning to use white and tan together, as well as that new sand blue (even though I only have like 12 pieces in that colour). Travis (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)