 Space / 1397
    Large space/military vehicle - phase II —Lawrence Wilkes
   Completed the trailer part to this vehicle. I posted the front end some time ago. This is a 100+ stud long vehicle with highly detailed interior on 3 levels, each of which can be taken off to show inside. See (URL) photos to follow when I get chance (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Large space/military vehicle - phase II —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) --Bram (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Large space/military vehicle - phase II —Paul Davidson
   Wow! I'm still looking through it, but let me pre-emptively say that you've done a fantastic job! Exterior looks great, and wonderful attention has been paid to interior detail. That's very much what I'm going for in my own 1/10-complete large-scale (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)