 Space / 13931
  Re: Your Opinion Requested...

(...) be (...) initial (...) Well, feel free to read mine. I was rather disappointed with the "White Elephant": (URL) use a lot of white, so I'm not too unhappy about it... but I doubt I'd ever want another - and I'm certainly not going to bother (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Your Opinion Requested...

Thanks very much Paul...this really helps a lot. There always seems to be a danger of all-frame, no-guts with the larger sets...it sounds like it might be the case here. Considering the $170 ish Canuck price point...yikes. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Your Opinion Requested...

(...) There were some reports that this set was only $10 CDN more than the US list price. Even so, at $100 CDN, (must have been Walmart or Zellers, DEFINITELY NOT TRU) it is highly debateable the actual value of the set. The minifigs and droidekas (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)