 Space / 13929
    Re: New Website, New MOC —Jamie Neufeld
   Very good work Brad (even thought that comes from one of your "competitors") :). I like the ship very much, nice and clean. I am looking forward to more of your work. The site also is very impressive. Again very clean. I did notice a few broken (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Website, New MOC —Brad Mittelstedt
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yeppers. Knocking out the bugs as I see them. By the end of the week, all the visible boo-boos should be pretty much removed. Need to fire up gimp and start doing some more graphics work. This is actually the second go around at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)