 Space / 13925
    Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod —Brad Mittelstedt
   On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:31:26 -0500, Zac Soden wrote: I really like the model and the concept. But there is one thing I am not sure your aware of. Your menu system only works in Explorer. Users of Mozilla (and possibly Netscape) are not capable of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod —Zac Soden
   (...) Thanks, Brad. I'm glad you liked it. That's an interesting note that you make about my navigation menu as it is just straight javascript.... I will look into it though. Also, congratulations on getting your site going. That shock hawk looks (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)