 Space / 13914
    Bucketload of Space MOC's —Josh Underhay
   Hi all! I've got some more ships scanned/posted to my brickshelf gallery. Thought you might want to take a look. There are now of 15 ships in 16 galleries, by my younger bro Mitchell and myself. We're not actually building ships this fast (they've (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Bucketload of Space MOC's —Kenn Oldham
     Neat collection. I really like the Symbiont, where the tubing really works well. The I-19 and Blackwidow also have particularly cool shapes. Kenn (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Bucketload of Space MOC's —Tony Hafner
   (...) Dark Angel. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)