 Space / 13911
  New Battle Carrier: HMS Venerable

Greetings all, After venturing into LFB's style of SNOT building with my wet navy Pre-Dreadnought, I decided to try out the hull building techniques on a Space Battle Carrier. The result is HMS Venerable: (URL) I'm pretty pleased with the ship. It (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New Battle Carrier: HMS Venerable

(...) black though. :-) The overall shape works very well. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New Battle Carrier: HMS Venerable

(...) That ship is awesome! I especially like the (what I presume to be) giant anti-shipping weapons mounted right above the launch bay. Are those pieces mounted on the side of the ship hatches for fighters, missiles, or are they something entirely (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: New Battle Carrier: HMS Venerable

(...) Thanks! (...) If you're referring to the green disks in the row that has the black strip running through it, those are actually guns mounted in open broadside ports. They're designed to be more powerful than the top mounted turrets, and fire (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)