 Space / 13911
13910  |  13912
Subject:
New Battle Carrier: HMS Venerable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:12:20 GMT

Greetings all,

After venturing into LFB's style of SNOT building with my wet navy
Pre-Dreadnought, I decided to try out the hull building techniques on a
Space Battle Carrier. The result is HMS Venerable:

Altogether I'm pretty pleased with the ship. It follows my traditional
carrier style of a lower flight deck hull-box topped with superstructure,
but as you can see in the above shots, it has a far more fluid (and I think
menacing) look to it than my other vessels, HMS Renown for example:

I'm hoping this ship to be a test bed for bigger and even more revolution
designs for my shipping. I'm not sure how yet, but who knows... : )

Feedback, as always, is much appreciated!

Kenneth Tam