 Space / 13906
  New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

That's right, another model from Zac :D Introducing the Razorclaw Assault Pod: www.ozbricks.com/bat...orclaw.htm Hope you enjoy, Zac --- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace BTW, space! (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

(...) Very interesting both in simplicity of design and complexity of concept -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

(...) Thanks Mike, It's actually quite surprising the amount of time that wen't into lust getting the basic design and shape correct, whilst being able to fit the marines and their gear in... Zac (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

Zac, I like this. I have visions of racks of them mounted on a suborbital outpost or insertion ship......hardy looking devices indeed. The background text is great...nice work. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

(...) Hi Gil, I was originally going to have it setup so that they were flown into the atmosphere by oversized fighters with large holding racks but I had a cool vision of a large carrier with hundreds of these pods all launching down towards the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:31:26 -0500, Zac Soden wrote: I really like the model and the concept. But there is one thing I am not sure your aware of. Your menu system only works in Explorer. Users of Mozilla (and possibly Netscape) are not capable of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod

(...) Thanks, Brad. I'm glad you liked it. That's an interesting note that you make about my navigation menu as it is just straight javascript.... I will look into it though. Also, congratulations on getting your site going. That shock hawk looks (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)