 Space / 13897
  New MOC: The Redtail

I've finally gotten around to taking photos of the Redtail, and posting them on Brickshelf. I have to thank Tony Knaak for his Gunboat, which inspired me to build the Redtail. I took a few liberties with the construction, mainly the design of the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOC: The Redtail

Hey Man looks great!! I am glad to see that you were able to post on the 'Lug'!! Great job on the MONO pod details! out tk (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOC: The Redtail

Awlright! Nice stuff! The ship really came together well and has an excellent 'functional' feel to it, if you get my meaning. I always like to see MOC's that look as if they could easily be a set that someone could purchase and basically have fun (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOC: The Redtail

"Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote in message news:GuxsMD.Hp4@lugnet.com... (...) them (...) pod (...) This is a beautiful MOC! The technical aspects of the pod, the plate layering with the curved plates on top, the small grey flags that (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)